Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Birthday Boy

Daddy,
Happy Birthday to you!

When I think back to watching you become a father this past year, the sensitive side of you, your caring and loving nature, it only makes me love you even more, and make me realize that as each day passes, the love I have for you and our family grows.

I am so incredibly lucky to call you my husband, and Joe Joe & Millie are so blessed to have you as Daddy.

We miss you, and wish you didn't have to travel on your birthday. :(

Love you tons,
Jackie, Joey & Millie

So long ago... yet it seems like yesterday you were picking me up to go to BHS in your Ford Explorer...
Best day of my life.
My favorite travel companion.
She came into our lives when we really needed something to love. And what a "joy" she's been! Still the cutest dog ever.

And she just looooves you. It's amazing the enthusiasm you can bring out in her when you get home!
Second best day of my life. How that baby boy has just changed us forever!?
He's a chip off the old block. I love seeing how much the two of you look alike...
You even look alike when you sleep. (We are breaking so many rules in this photo...)
Cutest two Bears fans in Chi-town.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.